Submit an idea – Terms and Conditions
Before proceeding to submit your proposal to RB you must be able to agree with the following statements:
1. I acknowledge that I am authorised to submit the information to RB and that my disclosure will not breach in any way any confidentiality obligation I am subject to.
2. I acknowledge that the disclosure is being made on a NON CONFIDENTIAL basis, and that no confidentiality obligations whatsoever are created by this innovation proposal.
3. I acknowledge that I have taken appropriate legal advice prior to submitting my innovation proposal. I am not relying upon RB in any way for legal advice, including (but not limited to) concerning the protectability of my submission.
4. I acknowledge that I am the sole owner and originator of the information that I am submitting to RB ("Proposal").
5. I acknowledge that I am free to make this Proposal and that by doing so I am not infringing any prior obligation of confidentiality.
6. I acknowledge that RB is under no obligation to consider my Proposal or agree to work together on developing my Proposal.
7. I acknowledge that I am making this Proposal on a NON CONFIDENTIAL basis and that by making this Proposal I am not in any way creating any legal relationship with RB.
8. From the date of a complete Proposal I agree that RB shall have 3 calendar months within which to review my Proposal and if appropriate ask for more detailed information and samples/prototypes if applicable.
9. I acknowledge that RB may already be independently working on the same technology as covered by my Proposal and that I will not therefore assert any intellectual property rights against RB in this respect.