Amopé®, Lysol®, Air Wick® and Mucinex®, all brands produced by global health and hygiene company RB, have been recognized by Product of the Year, the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. Backed by the votes of 40,000 consumers in a national representative survey conducted by research partner Kantar TNS, Amopé® GelActiv™ Insoles and Inserts, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol® Automatic Toilet Cleaner, Air Wick Bloom Scented Oil Warmer and Mucinex® Fast-Max® and Sinus-Max® Liquid Gels have taken home top honors in their respective categories.
The winning products are the result of RB’s commitment to create innovative solutions to everyday challenges in health, hygiene and at home.
• Recognized as the #1 product in the foot care category, Amopé GelActiv Insoles and Inserts relieve pressure off the ball of the foot and ensure that your feet and insole stay firmly in place.
• Recognized as the #1 product in the air care category, the new Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer launched in 2016 allows maximum adjustability to give users the perfect amount of fragrance, no matter the size of the home, no matter the size of the room.
• Recognized as the #1 product in the home care category, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9 percent of germs on nearly any hard, nonporous surface, serving as a portable and effective way to eliminate germs on the go.
• Recognized as the #1 product in the bathroom cleaner category, Lysol Automatic Toilet Cleaner cleans and deodorizes your toilet bowl while leaving behind a fresh, clean scent.
• Recognized as the #1 product in the over-the-counter immediate relief category, Mucinex Fast-Max Liquid Gels and Mucinex Sinus-Max Liquid Gels provide maximum strength liquid relief for the worst cold symptoms and are specifically designed to dissolve fast to release mucus busting power.
“RB is honored to have six products from four different brands named as 2017 Products of the Year,” said Lynn Kenney, Communications Director, RB North America. “Listening to consumers and developing innovative, high-quality products that create healthier lives and happier homes is our mission and has been the key to our success in the marketplace.”
Winners were announced last Thursday at the 2017 Product of the Year Awards Ceremony at the Edison Ballroom in New York City. A full list of winners can be found at www.productoftheyearusa.com.
About Product of the Year
Product of the Year is the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. Established 30 years ago, POY currently operates in 38 countries with the same purpose: Guide consumers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation. Product of the Year winners are backed by the votes of over 40,000 consumers in a nationally representative survey conducted by research partner Kantar TNS, a global leader in consumer research. The award is a powerful merchandising program for marketers proven to increase product sales, distribution and awareness. Winning products are announced in February each year and receive the right to use the Product of the Year seal in marketing communications for two years. For more information, visit productoftheyearusa.com.
About Kantar TNS
Kantar TNS is one of the world’s largest research agencies with experts in over 80 countries. We provide actionable insights to help companies make impactful decisions and drive growth.
With expertise in innovation, brand and communication, shopper activation and customer relationships we help our clients identify, optimize and activate the moments that matter to drive growth for their business.
We are part of Kantar, one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies.
Find out more at www.tnsglobal.com.