1. The Promotion is sponsored by Reckitt Benckiser Corporate Services Ltd (RB). It involves the distribution of a prize to a winner determined by a random drawing of entries submitted by individuals (“Participants”) at www.urbanthrill.com. The prize consists of a flight and spending money for up to 2 people (worth up to £2000) from anywhere in the World to a destination of their choice in one of the following 9 countries – Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, India, Italy, Russia, UK and USA. Note the following conditions regarding the prize:
a. Flights for up to 2 people will be covered up to a maximum of £1500 (including fees and taxes) (maximum of £750 each (including fees and taxes)).
b. Spending money (to cover costs) of £500 will be awarded to the winner.
c. The winner and their travel companion must travel together.
d. Flights will be in economy class.
e. Flights must be taken on an internationally recognized airline.
f. The booking must be made through the travel agent nominated by RB and flights must be taken by 31st December 2011.
g. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and to obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
2. To enter, participants must play the game ‘UrbAN THRILL’ located at www.urbanthrill.com . The participants must submit a final score to the leaderboard and select the competition tick-box to be entered into the competition.
3. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the Participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promotion will begin on 18 April 2011 and all entries must be received by 31st May 2011.
5. The winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries. All entries will be treated equally and the selection of the winner will be conducted in a manner where the identity and source of all entries is unknown. The first entry selected will win the prize. If this entry is determined to be invalid a new entry will selected in the same manner for the prize.
6. The winner will be announced on the website listed above on 1 June 2011 and will also be notified via email. Winners that have entered by post will be informed via the contact information provided on their entry. If a selected winner does not respond to claim their prize by 14 June 2011 their entry will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Participants who do not accept and comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will be ineligible to receive any prize.
8. Each Participant may enter the Promotion only once.
9. This Promotion is open to residents of any country provided they are over the age of 18. Individuals who are employees or immediate family members of employees (including household residents) of RB or any RB affiliate may not participate.
10. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
12. No purchase of any product is necessary to participate in the Promotion.. Individuals who wish to participate and who do not have access to the Internet may submit a single A4-size paper with the following information: “UrBAN THRILL Competition”, Score within the game, Name and Email Address. Entries submitted in this manner must be received at RB by 31 May 2011 at the following address: “UrbAN THRILL”, 103-105 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3UH. Entries received after 31 May 2011 will not be accepted, regardless of the cause of the delay.
13. RB reserves the right to change these Terms and Condition without notice and will publish any such changes at www.rb.com/urbanthrillterms RB, in its sole discretion, will determine the interpretation and application of these rules to any entry, Participant, or claim.